Join the Task Force
Please help the Syrian people struggles?
Here at the Syrian Emergency Task force we work as a team to support the aspirations of the Syrian People. Any sort of contribution is appreciated, whether its a physical or financial.
Kindly follow the link below, and fill out the form, and one of of our Task Force members will get in touch with you shortly.
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
- Syrians elect US educated Damascene Kurd to lead transitional governmentThe Syrian National Coalition has elected a Damascus born Kurd, who spent most of his adult life in Texas, North Carolina, and other parts of the United States as the leader of the transitional government in waiting. Ghassan Hitto is an IT professional and has lived in Texas, North Carolina and other states. He currently resides in Turkey, leading the Syrian […]firstname.lastname@example.org
- Top Alawite Brigadier General DefectsA top Alawaite, Major General Mohammed Khalouf and his son, have both defected and abandoned Syria's brutal dictator, Bashar Assad. In a television interview after his defection he stated that morale amongst troops is very low and that they are trying to recruit new infantry because they have run out. With the opposition's Free Syrian Army now numb […]email@example.com
- Syrian will never forgive or forget.Syrian will never forgive or forget. From: TheSyrianetf Views: 339 1 ratings Time: 16:37 More in Nonprofits & ActivismTheSyrianetf
- The Syrian revolution has just recently celebrated its five month anniversary in a very tragic wayThe Syrian revolution has just recently celebrated its five month anniversary in a very tragic way From: TheSyrianetf Views: 219 2 ratings Time: 11:07 More in Nonprofits & ActivismTheSyrianetf
- وحرق منازل الجيش السوري يجتاح حماة ويرتكب مجزرةوحرق منازل الجيش السوري يجتاح حماة ويرتكب مجزرة أكد المرصد السوري لحقوق الإنسان أن عدد القتلى في حماة قد يبلغ مائة، إضافة الى سقوط عشرات الجرحى، اصابة اغلبهم خطرة، خلال اقتحام قوات من الجيش لمدينة حماة بوسط سوريا صباح اليوم الاحد، بحسب تقرير فرانس برس. From: TheSyrianetf Views: 969 2 ratings Time: 15:44 More in Nonprofits & Activism […]TheSyrianetf
- The Guardian view on the US-Cuba breakthrough: more US diplomatic creativity is needed elsewhere | EditorialObama is making the most of his last two years in powerIt is no surprise that Barack Obama is attempting to make use of his final two years in the Oval office to try to polish his legacy, especially in foreign policy. Other US presidents have gone down this road. Bill Clinton tried desperately to clinch a deal on the Israeli-Palestinian issue during marathon […]Editorial
- Revealed: the secret talks to save Isis hostage Peter Kassig – videoUS government officials supported secret negotiations aimed at securing the release of American hostage Abdul-Rahman Peter Kassig, who was abducted and eventually murdered by Islamic State. Emails seen by the Guardian show how tentative talks between US lawyer Stanley Cohen, former Guantánamo Bay detainees, jihadi scholars and Isis's spiritual elite ran […]Laurence Topham, Mustafa Khalili, Alex Purcell, Phoebe Greenwood and Shiv Malik
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.