Join the Task Force
Please help the Syrian people struggles?
Here at the Syrian Emergency Task force we work as a team to support the aspirations of the Syrian People. Any sort of contribution is appreciated, whether its a physical or financial.
Kindly follow the link below, and fill out the form, and one of of our Task Force members will get in touch with you shortly.
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
- Syrians elect US educated Damascene Kurd to lead transitional governmentThe Syrian National Coalition has elected a Damascus born Kurd, who spent most of his adult life in Texas, North Carolina, and other parts of the United States as the leader of the transitional government in waiting. Ghassan Hitto is an IT professional and has lived in Texas, North Carolina and other states. He currently resides in Turkey, leading the Syrian […]firstname.lastname@example.org
- Top Alawite Brigadier General DefectsA top Alawaite, Major General Mohammed Khalouf and his son, have both defected and abandoned Syria's brutal dictator, Bashar Assad. In a television interview after his defection he stated that morale amongst troops is very low and that they are trying to recruit new infantry because they have run out. With the opposition's Free Syrian Army now numb […]email@example.com
- Syrian will never forgive or forget.Syrian will never forgive or forget. From: TheSyrianetf Views: 349 1 ratings Time: 16:37 More in Nonprofits & ActivismTheSyrianetf
- The Syrian revolution has just recently celebrated its five month anniversary in a very tragic wayThe Syrian revolution has just recently celebrated its five month anniversary in a very tragic way From: TheSyrianetf Views: 226 2 ratings Time: 11:07 More in Nonprofits & ActivismTheSyrianetf
- وحرق منازل الجيش السوري يجتاح حماة ويرتكب مجزرةوحرق منازل الجيش السوري يجتاح حماة ويرتكب مجزرة أكد المرصد السوري لحقوق الإنسان أن عدد القتلى في حماة قد يبلغ مائة، إضافة الى سقوط عشرات الجرحى، اصابة اغلبهم خطرة، خلال اقتحام قوات من الجيش لمدينة حماة بوسط سوريا صباح اليوم الاحد، بحسب تقرير فرانس برس. From: TheSyrianetf Views: 978 2 ratings Time: 15:44 More in Nonprofits & Activism […]TheSyrianetf
- Emwazi and the London schoolmates who became militant jihadisIslamic State killer was part of network formed at school and in football games, some of whose members went on to travel to Somalia for terrorism trainingThe extent to which a small group of disaffected Muslim youths from one London neighbourhood were able to forge contacts with senior al-Qaida figures is becoming clearer since one of their number was named […]Ian Cobain and Randeep Ramesh
- Isis’s promise of certainty is what lures the likes of Mohammed Emwazi | Jonathan FreedlandIslamic State’s binary view of good and evil is a powerful recruit. But in reality the militant group is weak and scaredMaybe it was the goalpost that did it. In his last year of primary school, Mohammed Emwazi, the Kuwaiti-born Londoner exposed this week as the man behind the mask of “Jihadi John”, ran headlong into a metal post and was knocked out cold. “W […]Jonathan Freedland
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.