Join the Task Force
Please help the Syrian people struggles?
Here at the Syrian Emergency Task force we work as a team to support the aspirations of the Syrian People. Any sort of contribution is appreciated, whether its a physical or financial.
Kindly follow the link below, and fill out the form, and one of of our Task Force members will get in touch with you shortly.
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
- Syrians elect US educated Damascene Kurd to lead transitional governmentThe Syrian National Coalition has elected a Damascus born Kurd, who spent most of his adult life in Texas, North Carolina, and other parts of the United States as the leader of the transitional government in waiting. Ghassan Hitto is an IT professional and has lived in Texas, North Carolina and other states. He currently resides in Turkey, leading the Syrian […]email@example.com
- Top Alawite Brigadier General DefectsA top Alawaite, Major General Mohammed Khalouf and his son, have both defected and abandoned Syria's brutal dictator, Bashar Assad. In a television interview after his defection he stated that morale amongst troops is very low and that they are trying to recruit new infantry because they have run out. With the opposition's Free Syrian Army now numb […]firstname.lastname@example.org
- Islamic State beware – it’s Cameron’s full-spectrum renaming campaign | Marina HydeAs the terror group’s reach expands, MPs are getting down to the serious business of what they and the BBC should call itAmid all the shocking images from Syria, there was one the other week that took a chastening new tack. It showed a group of rebels from the town of Kafranbel – which resists both Assad and Isis – holding up a huge banner. This alluded to a […]Marina Hyde
- Looted in Syria – and sold in London: the British antiques shops dealing in artefacts smuggled by IsisWhen Mark Altaweel agreed to hunt for ‘blood antiquities’ in London dealerships, he was expecting more of a challenge. But as the archaeologist discovered, relics from the ruins of Palmyra and Nimrud are now on display in British shops – and so far no-one has worked out how to stop itMark Altaweel is surprised at how easy it is. A few hours into a hunt aroun […]Rachel Shabi
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.