Join the Task Force
Please help the Syrian people struggles?
Here at the Syrian Emergency Task force we work as a team to support the aspirations of the Syrian People. Any sort of contribution is appreciated, whether its a physical or financial.
Kindly follow the link below, and fill out the form, and one of of our Task Force members will get in touch with you shortly.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
- Syrians elect US educated Damascene Kurd to lead transitional governmentThe Syrian National Coalition has elected a Damascus born Kurd, who spent most of his adult life in Texas, North Carolina, and other parts of the United States as the leader of the transitional government in waiting. Ghassan Hitto is an IT professional and has lived in Texas, North Carolina and other states. He currently resides in Turkey, leading the Syrian […]firstname.lastname@example.org
- Top Alawite Brigadier General DefectsA top Alawaite, Major General Mohammed Khalouf and his son, have both defected and abandoned Syria's brutal dictator, Bashar Assad. In a television interview after his defection he stated that morale amongst troops is very low and that they are trying to recruit new infantry because they have run out. With the opposition's Free Syrian Army now numb […]email@example.com
- Aylan’s aunt makes emotional appeal to refugees planning Mediterranean crossing - videoSyrian-Canadian Tima Kurdi, the aunt of Aylan - the three-year-old Syrian boy whose body washed up on a Turkish beach on Wednesday - makes an emotional appeal to Syrian refugees, imploring them not to risk their lives trying to cross the Mediterranean. Three-year-old Aylan, five-year-old Galip and their mother, Rehan, were among at least 12 people who died o […]Guardian Staff
- The Guardian view on the refugee crisis: much more must be done, and not just by the UK | EditorialThere are no perfect solutions, here or in Syria. But compassion is necessary and there are hard decisions to be made about Europe’s place in the worldBritain cannot open its borders to everyone fleeing war anywhere in the world, but this does not excuse the government’s shameful determination to keep our borders closed to as many refugees as possible. Our i […]Editorial
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.