Join the Task Force
Please help the Syrian people struggles?
Here at the Syrian Emergency Task force we work as a team to support the aspirations of the Syrian People. Any sort of contribution is appreciated, whether its a physical or financial.
Kindly follow the link below, and fill out the form, and one of of our Task Force members will get in touch with you shortly.
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
- Syrians elect US educated Damascene Kurd to lead transitional governmentThe Syrian National Coalition has elected a Damascus born Kurd, who spent most of his adult life in Texas, North Carolina, and other parts of the United States as the leader of the transitional government in waiting. Ghassan Hitto is an IT professional and has lived in Texas, North Carolina and other states. He currently resides in Turkey, leading the Syrian […]email@example.com
- Top Alawite Brigadier General DefectsA top Alawaite, Major General Mohammed Khalouf and his son, have both defected and abandoned Syria's brutal dictator, Bashar Assad. In a television interview after his defection he stated that morale amongst troops is very low and that they are trying to recruit new infantry because they have run out. With the opposition's Free Syrian Army now numb […]firstname.lastname@example.org
- Labour's power struggle threatens to sideline an issue as important as SyriaThe only way to prevent Syria becoming a surrogate for the wider battle for Labour’s soul is to give MPs a free vote Labour’s now notorious shadow cabinet meeting on Syria started with Jeremy Corbyn briefly reading from a piece of paper. On more than one occasion was the the Labour leader asked to speak up by those sitting round the long wooden table.Accord […]Patrick Wintour
- François Hollande hopes House of Commons will vote to bomb Islamic State – videoFrench president François Hollande praises the leaders of the United Kingdom and Germany for their willingness to support France in its actions against Islamic State in Syria. Hollande said he hoped the House of Commons would back prime minister David Cameron’s proposal for airstrikes, however, Jeremy Corbyn hopes Labour MPs can be persuaded to vote against […]Guardian Staff
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.