Join the Task Force
Please help the Syrian people struggles?
Here at the Syrian Emergency Task force we work as a team to support the aspirations of the Syrian People. Any sort of contribution is appreciated, whether its a physical or financial.
Kindly follow the link below, and fill out the form, and one of of our Task Force members will get in touch with you shortly.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
- Syrians elect US educated Damascene Kurd to lead transitional governmentThe Syrian National Coalition has elected a Damascus born Kurd, who spent most of his adult life in Texas, North Carolina, and other parts of the United States as the leader of the transitional government in waiting. Ghassan Hitto is an IT professional and has lived in Texas, North Carolina and other states. He currently resides in Turkey, leading the Syrian […]firstname.lastname@example.org
- Top Alawite Brigadier General DefectsA top Alawaite, Major General Mohammed Khalouf and his son, have both defected and abandoned Syria's brutal dictator, Bashar Assad. In a television interview after his defection he stated that morale amongst troops is very low and that they are trying to recruit new infantry because they have run out. With the opposition's Free Syrian Army now numb […]email@example.com
- John McCain and Lindsey Graham call for 20,000 troops in Syria and IraqRepublican senators seek tripling of force levels in Iraq, with another 10,000 troops sent to Syria: ‘The aerial campaign is not turning the tide of battle’Two senior senators called on Sunday for Washington to nearly triple military force levels in Iraq to 10,000 and send an equal number of troops to Syria as part of a multinational ground force to counter […]Reuters
- Jeremy Corbyn heads for airstrikes showdown with shadow cabinetUnite boss warns Labour MPs ‘they are writing their political obituaries’ if they continue to show leader lack of respectJeremy Corbyn is heading for a showdown with his shadow cabinet over his opposition to military action in Syria, as the boss of Britain’s biggest union warned that MPs who continue to show him a lack of respect are writing their political […]Rowena Mason Political correspondent
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.