Join the Task Force
Please help the Syrian people struggles?
Here at the Syrian Emergency Task force we work as a team to support the aspirations of the Syrian People. Any sort of contribution is appreciated, whether its a physical or financial.
Kindly follow the link below, and fill out the form, and one of of our Task Force members will get in touch with you shortly.
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
- Syrians elect US educated Damascene Kurd to lead transitional governmentThe Syrian National Coalition has elected a Damascus born Kurd, who spent most of his adult life in Texas, North Carolina, and other parts of the United States as the leader of the transitional government in waiting. Ghassan Hitto is an IT professional and has lived in Texas, North Carolina and other states. He currently resides in Turkey, leading the Syrian […]firstname.lastname@example.org
- Top Alawite Brigadier General DefectsA top Alawaite, Major General Mohammed Khalouf and his son, have both defected and abandoned Syria's brutal dictator, Bashar Assad. In a television interview after his defection he stated that morale amongst troops is very low and that they are trying to recruit new infantry because they have run out. With the opposition's Free Syrian Army now numb […]email@example.com
- Middle East heatwave: power failures and rotting rubbish as Beirut is overwhelmedRicher residents turn to generators while some parts of city are entirely without electricity as state fails to manage power and water in scorching heatThe 30 seconds between the power outage and the generator kicking in feel like a lifetime. Sweat pools on eyebrows. The anticipation is unbearable. And then the power starts up and the fan blasts cool air acr […]Kareem Shaheen in Beirut
- Judge tags families over fears they could take children to Islamic State areasAdults to be electronically monitored in order to allow children to return from foster care after two family groups were stopped at airportsAdult members of two families have been ordered by a judge to be immediately fitted with electronic monitoring tags because of fears they could take children to areas controlled by Islamic State.Sir James Munby, presiden […]Press Association
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.