Join the Task Force
Please help the Syrian people struggles?
Here at the Syrian Emergency Task force we work as a team to support the aspirations of the Syrian People. Any sort of contribution is appreciated, whether its a physical or financial.
Kindly follow the link below, and fill out the form, and one of of our Task Force members will get in touch with you shortly.
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
- Syrians elect US educated Damascene Kurd to lead transitional governmentThe Syrian National Coalition has elected a Damascus born Kurd, who spent most of his adult life in Texas, North Carolina, and other parts of the United States as the leader of the transitional government in waiting. Ghassan Hitto is an IT professional and has lived in Texas, North Carolina and other states. He currently resides in Turkey, leading the Syrian […]firstname.lastname@example.org
- Top Alawite Brigadier General DefectsA top Alawaite, Major General Mohammed Khalouf and his son, have both defected and abandoned Syria's brutal dictator, Bashar Assad. In a television interview after his defection he stated that morale amongst troops is very low and that they are trying to recruit new infantry because they have run out. With the opposition's Free Syrian Army now numb […]email@example.com
- The 20 photographs of the weekThe migration crisis in Europe, Chris Froome in the Tour de France, the stabbing at gay pride in Jerusalem – the best photography in news, culture and sport from around the world this week Continue reading...Jim Powell
- Ascendant Kurds emerge from Syrian civil war as major power playerThe Middle East map is being unofficially redrawn as Kurdish forces controls more of the north than Isis and Turkey is under pressure to confront realitiesEarly in Syria’s civil war, before the emergence of the Islamic State, the battle lines seemed clear. A local opposition was challenging an entrenched regime for the keys to Damascus. It soon became obviou […]Martin Chulov
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.