Join the Task Force
Please help the Syrian people struggles?
Here at the Syrian Emergency Task force we work as a team to support the aspirations of the Syrian People. Any sort of contribution is appreciated, whether its a physical or financial.
Kindly follow the link below, and fill out the form, and one of of our Task Force members will get in touch with you shortly.
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
- Syrians elect US educated Damascene Kurd to lead transitional governmentThe Syrian National Coalition has elected a Damascus born Kurd, who spent most of his adult life in Texas, North Carolina, and other parts of the United States as the leader of the transitional government in waiting. Ghassan Hitto is an IT professional and has lived in Texas, North Carolina and other states. He currently resides in Turkey, leading the Syrian […]firstname.lastname@example.org
- Top Alawite Brigadier General DefectsA top Alawaite, Major General Mohammed Khalouf and his son, have both defected and abandoned Syria's brutal dictator, Bashar Assad. In a television interview after his defection he stated that morale amongst troops is very low and that they are trying to recruit new infantry because they have run out. With the opposition's Free Syrian Army now numb […]email@example.com
- Syria air strikes: US and Russia expected to hold talks over risk of planes clashingPentagon hopeful of discussions during weekend on how to keep apart US jets bombing Isis and Russian planes fighting on the side of Assad The Pentagon has said it expects to hold new talks with Russia’s military on pilot safety in Syria’s war as soon as this weekend as the US and the Kremlin seek to avoid accidental clashes as they carry out separate bombing […]Reuters in Washington
- US freezing of Syrian rebel training scheme shows western disarrayAs Russia continues its airstrikes, decision to ‘pause’ troubled programme caps grim few weeks for US policy on SyriaThe US decision to “pause” its troubled $500m (£326m) programme to train and equip moderate Syrian rebels to fight Islamic State (Isis) is yet another move highlighting western disarray and failure as Russia continues its airstrikes, which wes […]Ian Black Middle East editor
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.